Skip to main content

Genesis Pure Review

Welcome to my third party overview of Genesis Pure !

I will undoubtedly be spending nearly all the review exceeding legal interactions which occurred within the last few years.

Former CEO and Co-Founder Lindsey Duncan is really a jackpot of MLM information and there will be plenty of articles to go over.

I will even provide you with product and compensation breakdown.

Finally, I'll provide you with enough evidence that Genesis Pure (GP) is really a scam.

This is the sort of information that GP won't ever let you know upfront.

They will try and bury it and hope that they still get new clients and customers.

I wonder how many people would join them if they knew about all the legal issues GP has already established in the past.

Maybe you are wondering why I am asking you to trust me.

Well, I am a 3rd party reviewer so I actually do not have any affiliation with the companies I review.

What this means is that I am doing research and simply presenting you with facts.

My goal is never to sway your opinion one way or the other.

My goal is to exhibit you everything you need to understand about Genesis Pure and other MLMs to ensure that you may make an informed decision.

Genesis Pure Overview – What is the Company?

This is another quote from the web site that I do believe shows us the kind rhetoric that ‘snake oil'companies use to seem important in the medical & health realms.

“ Genesis PURE exists to help create healthier, more fulfilling lives around the globe. Our Wellness Advisory Board plays a vital role in helping us accomplish that.”

Let's see how the Wellness Advisory Board is comprised of, shall we?

The board is made up of an anesthesiologist, a rheumatologist, an over-all surgeon, a pharmacist, a physician, a nutritional educator, an investigation and development director and finally, a Sr. formulation scientist.

The vast majority of the board members are doctors and scientists and ironically, ZERO credible scientific research has been done.

If you think I am wrong, them I would really like you to post a journal with the research results in the comments section.

And, please, don't try and post any of the “research” that Genesis Pure taken care of because that's obviously just lies.

Pure Products

Along with being Chairman and CEO of Genesis Pure , Lindsey Duncan was also “head formulator” of the product line.

This is a major problem for the company once the FTC went after Duncan.

I'm uncertain how they ultimately dealt with it, but I actually do note that some of Pure's products were marketed in Genesis Pure.

A lot of new services have already been added, expanding Pure's product range substantially.

Pure markets a selection of products spanning nutrition, weight loss, performance, seasonal support, hydration and skin care.

The final Verdict

Here is the deal, there is no way that GP is anything other than a scam.

During the entire research procedure for GP, I kept thinking, “fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.”

The organization has already established one too many chances and doesn't deserve your attention.

An organization that brags about providing individuals with life changing when in reality, it's just green coffee bean extract without scientific legs to stand on https://scamrisk.com/genesis-pure/.

The FTC and Texas AG already stepped in and did the right thing.

Why would you even consider GP at this point?

There are so many alternative methods to make money online.

Look, I obtain it, times are tough and finding a job is not easy.

But don't throw your cash away by investing in a scam.

There are alternative methods to make money online.

You can start your personal business and like that you can steer clear of the recruitment beast that everyone seems to be afraid of.

If you don't know how to start, try searching on YouTube for a few free training programs.

There are many of awesome training programs that can help you out.

If you should be searching for an illustration, have a look at this review.

The program is free to try out and there doesn't seem to be any need to recruit, which is a plus.

I am hoping this overview of Genesis Pure helped you for some reason, shape or form.

The way to finding a good way to make money online could be daunting but you'll make it soon enough.

Comments